Crock Pot Steak. DIRECTIONS Remove the steak from the skillet and drain. Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in the bottom of the Crock-Pot. The steak in this Crockpot Steak and Gravy always comes out tender and flavorful.
I cant wait to try this! In this easy cooking video, I cook a porterhouse steak in my Crock-Pot slow cooker and then sear it on my stove top cast iron grill. Complete Crock-Pot® Meals by Omaha Steaks.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crock pot steak. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crock Pot Steak is something that I have loved my whole life.
DIRECTIONS Remove the steak from the skillet and drain. Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in the bottom of the Crock-Pot. The steak in this Crockpot Steak and Gravy always comes out tender and flavorful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crock pot steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1 can of French Onion Soup.
- Take 1 can of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- Make ready 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of Green Pepper, sliced.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
Everything is included and all the work is done! All Reviews for Crock Pot or Slow Cooked Flank Steak. Budget-friendly lean chuck steak or round steak may be used as well. The soy sauce and tomatoes make the perfect sauce for the beef and peppers, and a little garlic powder rounds out the flavors.
Steps to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.
Dinner is a breeze when you make this easy Crock Pot Steak Bites Recipe. The entire family will love keto steak bites. Each bite is tender and delicious! Prepare the steak in advance and leave everything alone in a slow cooker. Accompanied with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or rice, swiss steak is a great family dinner meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!