Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini lasagna w/ rosemary & goat cheese recipe. You can have zucchini lasagna w/ rosemary & goat cheese using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese:
- Use 8 medium of to large sized zucchini.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of thyme; minced.
- Take 8 oz of goat cheese.
- Get 6 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 5 oz of shredded parmesan.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 6 oz of baby spinach.
- Take 1/2 of spanish onion; minced.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 8 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 box of lasagna noodles; cooked.
- Provide 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Provide 1 of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorn melange.
Instructions to make Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese:
- Heat butter on medium-low heat in a sauce pot. When butter browns, add onions with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add a pinch of the thyme and rosemary..
- Sweat for two minutes before adding garlic..
- Heat heavy cream in a seperate sauce pot..
- When garlic is fragrant and onions are caramelized, add flour one tablespoon at a time, while stirring. Cook for 1-2 minutes to cook out flour taste..
- Slowly add warm cream to the onion mixture while whisking..
- Add herbs, grated parmesan, and dried spices. Whisk to incorporate. Add bay leaf..
- Allow sauce to reduce on medium-low heat while zucchini cooks..
- Trim ends of zucchini. Slice in fourths lengthwise. This is easiest to do by keeping a sharp chefs knife parallel to the cutting board while slicing..
- Toss with oil in a large mixing bowl or simply drizzle over the top. Season with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until zucchini is caramelized and tender..
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Discard bay leaf. Ladle enough sauce to cover the bottom. Cover with lasagna noodles. Layer zucchini over the noodles. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded parmesan and goat cheese. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Layer noodles. Top with all the spinach. Spread out and press down firmly. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded parmesan and goat cheese on top. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Cover with noodles. Spread out remaining zucchini. Top with remaining shredded parmesan and goat cheese. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Cover with noodles. Ladle enough sauce to cover. Top with shredded mozzarella..
- Tip: Combine spinach and second layer of zucchini together if your casserole dish is not tall enough..
- Cover and bake 15 minutes at 350°. Uncover and bake approximately another 5-10 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly..
- Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan..
- Variations; Ricotta, lemon, shallots, caramelized onions, squash, sweet potatoes, celery, carrots, cream cheese, celery root, potatoes, sage, basil, grilled veggies, bacon, prosciutto, arugala, "oven ready" noodles.
A delightful recipe highlighting fresh summer zucchini: Zucchini and Rosemary Soup. Zucchini Lasagna is pasta-free yet tasty and rich. It's the perfect low-carb, gluten-free lasagna and a great way to sneak extra veggies in. This Zucchini Lasagna rendition is a great low-carb, gluten-free and lighter fare option. Zucchini is a nutrient-dense food and makes it a super healthy alternative to.
If you find this Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.