Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Noodle Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Noodle Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy many items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini noodle lasagna recipe. You can cook zucchini noodle lasagna using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini Noodle Lasagna:
- Take 4 medium of zucchini.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Take 1 quart of spaghetti sauce, homemade or canned.
- Get 3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 2 cup of Cottage cheese or ricotta, whichever you prefer.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Zucchini Noodle Lasagna:
- Brown your hamburger in a skillet being sure to salt and pepper well..
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and eggs in a bowl..
- Cut ends off of zucchini, and slice into 1/4" slices. I usually get 4 slices out of 1 zucchini..
- Once hamburger is browned, drain excess grease. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, put 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom and spread out being sure to coat the bottom of your dish..
- Layer zucchini noodles in a single layer..
- Layer 1/3 of the meat sauce and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat layers until you use allending with mozzarella cheese..
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Let set for at least 15 minutes before serving. It will be watery when comes out of the oven, but this time allows it to set..
Zucchini lasagna is a veggie, protein and flavor packed healthy dinner! Show us how you're serving the bounty of gardens and orchards in shapes like ribbons, noodles, cut-outs, or other creative cuts. A way to enjoy lasagna without the pasta! Whether you're trying to cut back on carbs or simply trying to sneak more veggies in your food, this is a way to. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta.
If you find this Zucchini Noodle Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.