Crockpot taco soup. Today I'm sharing How to Make Crockpot Taco Soup! This is one of our Families favorite recipes and it's easy and cheap to make for a crowd! This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make.
Canned beans and the slow cooker make this soup a snap to prepare and cook. Feel free to replace the kidney beans or black beans with pinto beans or great northern beans. This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot taco soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Today I'm sharing How to Make Crockpot Taco Soup! This is one of our Families favorite recipes and it's easy and cheap to make for a crowd! This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make.
Crockpot taco soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot taco soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot taco soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot taco soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Make ready 6 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of lean chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (large).
- Take 1 can of tomato soup.
- Make ready 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of white corn.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans (no fat).
- Take 1 packages of lipton ranch mix.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Make ready 4 cup of water.
- Get 1 box of taco shells.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
I got it from a family friend. This flavorsome taco soup is not going to give you many troubles in the kitchen; the Crockpot recipe is far simpler than any stovetop recipe. All you need to do put in the ingredients. Chickpea Crockpot Taco Soup- we've been making a version of this slow cooker taco soup for YEARS and I love it so much.
Instructions to make Crockpot taco soup:
- Dice the onions and mushrooms. Sautee in olive oil..
- Cut fat off boneless chicken breasts. Shred or cube the chicken as you saute it in a fry pan. Pour off the juices..
- Optional: blend corn to break up kernels. I have to do this for medical reasons. If your household has normal digestive function then use whole corn..
- Add canned ingredients to crockpot. Stir to thoroughly mix. (Note: if you use dried kidney beans then soak ~1-2 cups overnight. Drain and rinse)..
- Add sauteed chicken, onions and mushrooms. Add water to cover ingredients and stir to mix..
- Add spices to taste. Start bland and gradually add salsa and chili powder. Optional: use a taco favoring packet if acceptable to the tastes of your household..
- Set crockpot to high and cook ~4 hours or until kidney beans are done. Add water if it becomes too thick..
- Heat one taco shell per person (follow directions on the box). Most will break it up to add to soup while others may use it as a "scoop"..
- Garnish with shredded cheese (or a dollop of low fat sour cream mixed with a chopped green onion stem)..
It's great for quick and easy meals and can even be used on tacos with. Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is one of my go to meals on busy weeks because it is so easy. The flavor is just amazing and the I love to throw this in the crock pot when I know it's going to be a cold day. This taco soup recipe is so easy to just use what you have. If you love Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!