Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. To make garlic parmesan zucchini casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Use 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.