Crockpot Potato Soup. Crockpot Potato Soup is creamy, thick and full of the delicious flavors of a loaded baked potato. Make this easy soup recipe for dinner tonight! Slow cooker potato soup is the epitome of comfort food.
I'm not handling this cold weather gracefully. I know my husband dreams that someday we will move to somewhere colder but I really can't do cold weather. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot potato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Potato Soup is creamy, thick and full of the delicious flavors of a loaded baked potato. Make this easy soup recipe for dinner tonight! Slow cooker potato soup is the epitome of comfort food.
Crockpot Potato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot potato soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Make ready 9 of Russet potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 of medium Yellow Onion.
- Make ready 7 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 3 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Get 1 lb of bacon.
- Take 2 of green onions.
I just can't help it, y'all. This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat! It is the ultimate in comfort food. Loaded with bacon, cheese, and potatoes.
Instructions to make Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Peel and dice potatoes then add to crockpot..
- Dice yellow onion, and garlic keep seperate for now..
- When olive oil is hot, brown garlic then add onion keep stirring until they start turning translucent..
- In sauce pan heat up olive oil..
- When onion and garlic is done melt cream cheese and butter then add cream of chicken milk and pepper..
- Add mixture to potatoes in crock pot mix together put on high heat for five hours checking every hour if needed add water to make more creamy..
- Around the four hour mark brown and drain bacon when cool to touch break up in little pieces also dice green onions then mix in soup. (for added taste add 2 tablespoons of bacon grease to soup). :).
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I — being a little piggy. Potato soup is rich, delicious, and inexpensive.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!