Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe. To cook peanut brittle with rose &cherries you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut brittle with rose &cherries:
- Prepare of Jaggery 3pieces (250gms approx).
- Use of Toasted peanuts.
- Prepare of Seasame seeds.
- Prepare of Fennel seeds.
- Take of Cardmum powder.
- Take of Clarified butter or desi ghee.
- Get of Dry rose petels a few.
- Take of Sliced Cherries.
- Take of Edible silver varak.
Steps to make Peanut brittle with rose &cherries:
- At first toast sesame seeds in a heavy bottom pan at medium to low heat till spluttering sound starts..toast fennel seeds fo' about 30 seconds to remove the moisture of fennel (don't toast over as the colour of fennel may change).
- Grate or crush Jaggery and keep aside..grease a rolling board or a flat surface with little bit of clarified butter/ghee.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and melts grated /crushed Jaggery then slightly caramalized it..add toasted peanuts,sesame seeds and cardmum powder in it..give a good mix to combine all the ingredients well..add clarified butter/desi ghee and stir it well.
- Pour the hot melted jaggery- peanut mixture on the greased rolling board and spread with the help of a spatula..sprinkle toasted sesame, toasted fennel, dry rose petels n stuck sliced cherries on it then give shape to it as a square by cutting the edges n gently press with yo'r hand to stuck all the garnishings on jaggery brittle(do all the sprinkling & garnishing process very fastly as the jaggery will get dry with in a minute or two)..flatten the brittle as thinly as u can..apply silver varak.
- Quickly make marks of small-small square or rectangular pieces(as u wish) with the help of a 🔪 knife..let it cool down.
- Yo'r peanut brittle with rose & cherries is done.
- Remove the pieces from the rolling board and transfer in a serving plate.
- Serve or store in an air tight container and consume fo' about 10-15days and celebrate the "Eve".
Peanut brittle was one of those candies we always had around the house when I was kid because my dad was obsessed with it. Granny's Confections Peanut Brittle is made by hand. Each pound of Peanut Brittle is loaded with Peanuts. You can taste the difference in our brittle. Not only do we handmake all of our brittle with the best ingredients and hand pack every order, but we also use plastic containers that can be recycled.
If you find this Peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.