Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Squash Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Squash Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to squash casserole recipe. You can have squash casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Squash Casserole:
- Prepare 3 of lbs. of zucchini and yellow squash.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Use 2 of fresh tomatoes chopped.
- Use 2 Tbl of Canola Oil.
- Provide 2 Tbl of butter.
- Take 1 of chopped green bell pepper.
- Get of Grated cheese.
Steps to make Squash Casserole:
- Chop up all your vegetables first. Sometimes I do this the night before..
- Melt butter and heat oil in a large saucepan on low to medium heat..
- Add in the garlic and onion and stir occasionally until browned..
- Add the bell pepper, tomato, and ground pepper. Stir occasionally until a little soft..
- Meanwhile, place the chopped squash in a casserole dish. I usually arrange in a spiral pattern covering the whole surface of the bottom of the casserole dish. Pile the squash up until it is about half-way full..
- Take the mixture from the sauce pan and pour it on top of the squash. Place some grated cheese on top. I like to use organic, sharp cheddar cheese. However, you an also use Parmasean or whatever else you like..
- Cover the casserole dish and place in oven at 375 degrees. Bake for about 20-30 minutes..
We love them on this cheesy squash casserole, too. EJ's Urban Eatery is bringing "meat and three" to Kansas City with a modern and refined. Casseroles are always a fall favorite and this recipe is no exception. Use whatever squash your farmer's market has, along with onion, cheddar and sour cream. Strands of tender squash replace pasta for a more flavorful version of spaghetti pie casserole.
If you find this Squash Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.