Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled jerk chicken recipe. You can cook grilled jerk chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Get of each chicken, breast or thighs 6 oz. each (delicious with pork :).
- Prepare of salt -to lightly season the chicken before it is marinaded.
- Get of lime juice-fresh is best- 2-3 limes.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare of ginger,powdered or 1 tablespoon fresh peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of garlic-chopped.
- Use of cinnamon.
- Take of allspice.
- Get of black pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Take of salt.
- You need of each scotch bonnet or habanero chilies wear gloves and take out the seeds for less heat.
- Prepare of cilantro -no stems.
Steps to make Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Season the chicken lightly with salt.
- Mix the entire jerk marinade ingredients in the blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute..
- Place the chicken and jerk marinade in a 1 gallon zip-lock bag and let sit for at least 1 hour more time adds more flavor. (This can marinate overnight).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade an save the leftover marinade…you can brush the chicken with it just before you are done grilling..
- On a moderate heated grill Cook until the the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 -170 degrees F.. Use the left over marinade and brush over the chicken 3 minutes before it is finished..
- Cooking Notes -We also did this in a 350 degree oven and had very good results. Charcoal grill is my favorite !!!.
If you find this Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.