Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer laddoos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer laddoos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer laddoos recipe. To make summer laddoos you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer laddoos:
- Get 100 gm of Dessicated coconut.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cardomom powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Summer laddoos:
- Take a pan.. dry roast the desiccated coconut for 2-3 minutes on medium low flame.
- Transfer the roasted coconut into some other bowl.
- Put desi ghee in the same pan Add mango purée..mix it well for a 1 min add1/4 cup condensed milk..mix it well & cook for 2-3 mins.
- Take another pan add.. add 1/4 cup condensed milk and roohafza.
- Add the roasted half coconut to both the pans & cook till it forms lump & all the moisture is evaporated Add cardomom powder.
- Remove from the flame.. and once cool make round balls…
- Coat with coconut.
They are made with brown boiled rice, jaggery, fresh coconut, cardamom & sesame seeds. Talking about Laddoos, i have never been too fond of them, except for Moti Choor Laddoo, which I would never dream of making at home. Any part of India and you'll find several varieties of them made. Thakurji/Kanha Ji/Bal Gopal/Ladoo Gopal Radha maiya, Durge Maa – Make Winter/Summer Poshak, Crochet/Knitting dress, Heavy work poshak, Paperwork, Zardozi/Jari work, Pearl work, Mirror work. Summer's Gone is my second AVN project.
If you find this Summer laddoos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.