Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Breeze Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Breeze Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer breeze salsa recipe. To cook summer breeze salsa you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Breeze Salsa:
- Use 84 oz of canned plum tomatoes.
- Use 1 of lemon(juiced).
- Provide 2 tbl of sp powdered garlic.
- Take 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Take 1 of white onion.
- Get 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 2 of serrano peppers.
- You need of Salt.
- Get 1 tbl of sp Black pepper.
Steps to make Summer Breeze Salsa:
- We need to set up our “salsa station”, trust me on this:) you’ll need: Large storage type bowl, with a lid. A blender, and a cutting board/knife..
- This is all about blending things a certain way, and throwing it all together! So to start: open all cans of tomatoes, Keep 2/3 of the juice. Cut onion into fourths, clean, and peel. Wash and pick cilantro, removing most of stems. Remove stems from peppers, but keep seeds. Finish by measuring or preparing any remaining items..
- In a blender poor a can of tomatoes, throw in the onion, and blend well. Pour into big container. Blend another can of tomatoes, with cilantro and lemon, and add to big bowl. Blend last can of tomatoes with all peppers and add to the big bowl. Add all remaining ingredients, besides salt at this time..
- Stir well, mixing all flavors, and begin salting the salsa. It takes a lot, so brace yourself. Lol. Taste often as you stir in the salt. Refrigerate for 2 hours, and serve..
If you find this Summer Breeze Salsa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.