Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Niigata-Style Bento – Lotus Root and Salmon with Kanzuri Ketchup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Niigata-Style Bento – Lotus Root and Salmon with Kanzuri Ketchup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to niigata-style bento – lotus root and salmon with kanzuri ketchup recipe. To cook niigata-style bento – lotus root and salmon with kanzuri ketchup you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Niigata-Style Bento – Lotus Root and Salmon with Kanzuri Ketchup:
- Use 1/2 of cut Salmon (filet).
- Provide 80 grams of Lotus root (Oochi variety).
- Use 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kanzuri (a spicy paste made of chili pepper, malt, Chinese citrus, and salt).
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Water with a small amount of vinegar.
Steps to make Niigata-Style Bento – Lotus Root and Salmon with Kanzuri Ketchup:
- Remove the bones from the salmon, cut into bite-sized pieces, sprinkle with sake, and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Mix together the kanzuri and ketchup..
- Peel the skin from the lotus root, cut into 1 cm-thick quarters, and soak in water with a small amount of vinegar..
- Drain the excess water from the salmon and lotus root and coat in cake flour..
- In a frying pan, heat the salmon and lotus root in olive oil over low-medium heat. Cook until both sides are golden brown..
- Add the kanzuri ketchup paste from Step 2..
- Briskly stir-fry and remove from the heat..
- Ready for packing!.
- This is hijiki seaweed, julienned carrots, and bean sprouts marinated in a sweet vinegar; Tochio aburaage deep fried tofu baked with Japanese leeks, miso, and cheese; egg-wrapped kabocha squash, kinako, and raisins; green bell pepper, shimeji mushroom, and bonito flake stir-fry..
- Kanzuri paste is a spicy paste produced in Myoko City in Niigata Prefecture. After exposing the red chili peppers to snow, they are mixed with rice malt (koji), yuzu citrus, and salt, and left to ferment for three years..
- Tochio atsuage is also from Niigata prefecture!.
- The name ooguchi lotus root comes from the name of a district called Oochi in Nakanoshima in Nagaoka City. It is the largest production area of the prefecture..
If you find this Niigata-Style Bento – Lotus Root and Salmon with Kanzuri Ketchup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.