Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed sweet corn with spinach and coconut milk recipe. To make creamed sweet corn with spinach and coconut milk you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk:
- Provide 2 of x 340 grams tins of sweetcorn.
- Use 3 tablespoons of rapeseed oil.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 40 grams of coconut cream mixed with 90 ml hot water.
- Use of Or 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- You need 100 grams of washed spinach, chopped.
- Provide a few of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk:
- Fry the onion with 2 tbs of the oil. When starting to brown add the last 1 tbs of oil then the ground coriander, cumin and paprika. Continue stirring for a few minutes until the spices are well absorbed..
- Wash and drain the sweetcorn. Put into a food processor with either the coconut cream mixed with the water or the coconut milk from half a can. Pulse until puréed..
- Add the creamed sweetcorn to the oil and spice mixture. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly. Add the chopped spinach leaves and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and throw in a handful of coriander leaves..
This delicious side dish will be the highlight of your dinner, and it goes well with almost any. Summer meets fall in this spicy, creamy, vegan Sweet Corn & Coconut Milk Chowder recipe. Top with cilantro, jalapeños, coconut flakes and fresh corn. Sinking your teeth into a perfectly ripened ear of sweet corn straight from the stalk is one of the finest pleasures of summer. I long for that moment all.
If you find this Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.