Seared Tuna with Onion Sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, seared tuna with onion sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seared Tuna with Onion Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Seared Tuna with Onion Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook seared tuna with onion sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Tuna with Onion Sauce:
- Prepare 1 of Tuna block.
- Make ready 10 of cm ☆Japanese leek.
- Get 1 clove of ☆Garlic.
- Get 1 of the same amount as the garlic ☆Ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of ●Cooking sake.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ●Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●White sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 medium of Onion, sliced.
- Get 1/4 of pack Radish sprouts.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Seared Tuna with Onion Sauce:
- Wipe off the excess moisture from both sides of the tuna block. Lightly season with salt and pepper (both sides.).
- Mince the leek, garlic, and ginger and set aside. Combine the ● ingredients..
- Thinly slice the onion. If it's spicy, soak in water. Lightly rinse the radish sprouts and then cut into 2 cm pieces..
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan and cook the ☆ ingredients, being careful not to burn them, until fragrant..
- Once fragrant, add the combined ● ingredients. Bring to a boil and then turn off the heat. This completes the onion sauce..
- Next, heat some vegetable oil in a separate frying pan and pan-fry the tuna block until both sides are lightly browned..
- Once done, slice into your preferred sizes..
- Arrange the sliced onion on a plate and place the tuna from Step 7 on top. Scatter with lots of radish sprouts and then pour on lots of onion sauce from Step 5 to finish..
- Since I didn't have any radish sprouts on this occasion, I used mizuna leaves..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seared tuna with onion sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!