Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce. In a small bowl combine the rub ingredients. Lightly brush the tuna steaks on both sides with oil and season evenly with the rub. Grill the tuna over direct high heat, with the lid.
Easy Tuna Steak Poke BowlsThe Girl on Bloor. Follow our tips for buying and cooking tuna steaks. This meaty, flavoursome fish is delicious griddled or pan-fried, especially when it's marinated in herbs and spices.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan seared tuna steaks with lemon butter pan sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a small bowl combine the rub ingredients. Lightly brush the tuna steaks on both sides with oil and season evenly with the rub. Grill the tuna over direct high heat, with the lid.
Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pan seared tuna steaks with lemon butter pan sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce:
- Prepare 4 of 6 ounce tuna steaks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Take 4 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil for cooking.
Capers and lemon make a tangy sauce which complements broiled tuna steaks perfectly. Oil the rack of a broiler pan and place it in the oven. In a small skillet over low heat, melt the butter; add garlic, lemon juice, lemon Drizzle the warmed lemon caper sauce over the tuna steaks before serving. The pan-seared, Cajun-seasoned salmon covered with garlic-butter sauce is simple, elegant, and delicious.
Steps to make Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce:
- In a small bowl combine cajun seasoning, pepper and parmesan cheese, mix well..
- Brush tuna steaks all over lightly with mayonnaise, sprinkle spice mixture, over to stick to mayonnaise..
- In a skillet large enough to hold tuna in a single layer without crowding heat olive oil. Add tuna steaks and cook until browned on each side. The time of searing will vary depending on thickness of fish and how well done you like your tuna..
- Remove fish to a plate to rest, in same pan add chicken stock and garlic and bring to a simmer and scrape up any browned bits from pan, lower heat to low and add lemon and pepper,green onions,sriracha sauce, salt if needed and then whisk in butter just until melted, Serve over fish..
- Great served over fresh homemade mashed potatoes!.
This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner. Season the tuna generously with salt and pepper. Serve the seared tuna with the sliced avocado and the remaining cilantro sauce drizzled over the whole plate. A Lemon Butter Sauce with Crispy Pan Fried Fish that would be perfectly at home in a posh restaurant, yet is so quick to make at home! Slice the steak against the grain and drizzle the sauce on top to serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pan seared tuna steaks with lemon butter pan sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!