Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tangy Crock-Pot Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy Crock-Pot Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Crock-Pot Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy crock-pot pork recipe. To cook tangy crock-pot pork you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tangy Crock-Pot Pork:
- Prepare 2 pounds of pork, country style ribs, shoulder, roast, loin.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Take 2-3 of carrots.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar, i like brown, but white works.
- Get 1 tablespoon of catsup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Use 3 tablespoons of vinegar (red wine, rice, cider).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, ground.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 dash of hot sauce (to taste).
Instructions to make Tangy Crock-Pot Pork:
- Slice onion into rounds. Break rounds apart into rings. Place in slow cooker..
- Clean carrots, cut into 1-2 inch pieces. Place in slow cooker..
- Mix the rest together, except the pork. Pour into slow cooker..
- Place pork on top..
- Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- Break meat apart in the slow cooker. Remove any bones..
Covered in a sweet and tangy Hard Apple Cider this. Coca Cola Pork Chops – Frugal Living Mom. Here is a super easy and simple dish for dinner and it takes little to no work, which I LOVE! The fun dish is perfect for Father's day or any Sunday dinner. The whole family will love it (especially when they find out the secret ingredient!) You will get moist and.
If you find this Tangy Crock-Pot Pork recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.