Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot pulled pork recipe. You can have crockpot pulled pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pulled Pork:
- Get 3-4 pounds of boneless, country style pork ribs.
- Provide 1 of small onion, diced.
- Provide 1 pint of unsweetened applesauce (about 2 cups).
- Prepare 1 cup of barbecue sauce (I used sweet baby rays).
- Use 2 teaspoons of McCormick smokehouse maple seasoning.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
Steps to make Crockpot Pulled Pork:
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with the oil.
- Season pork on both sides with McCormick spice and sear meat until golden brown.
- Transfer meat to the crockpot.
- Sprinkle onions evenly over meat, then spread applesauce and BBQ sauce to cover meat completely..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Shred meat with forks right in the crockpot and stir to incorporate the sauce. Taste. Add seasoning or more BBQ sauce if desired..
- Serve on buns for a sandwich, over rice or potatoes, or eat as is with your favorite sides..
If you double the batch, save leftover in large. This Healthy Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe is a perfect easy, filling weeknight dinner. Crockpot meals are some of my favorites. They're low maintenance, easy, and it's awesome to walk into Do you have a favorite pulled pork recipe that I missed? What other crockpot meals have you.
If you find this Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.