Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker pork ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker pork ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker pork ribs recipe. You can have slow cooker pork ribs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker pork ribs:
- Provide 2 racks of pork ribs.
- Get 1 head of garlic (don't take off skin, leave whole).
- Get 1 of beer of choice (bitter, not too sweet).
- Take 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Get 2 teaspoons of cloves.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Slow cooker pork ribs:
- Pat dry your ribs and place them in a large oven pan. Cut the garlic head in half so that you kinda have 2 discs of garlic, leaving the garlic cloves attached..
- Create dry rub by mixing the paprika, onion powder, cumin, cloves, salt, and fresh cracked pepper. Save one tablespoon of this mix for later..
- Mix the olive oil and honey so that the honey is runny. Rub this mixture over the ribs. Using this base, evenly coat the entire rack with the spice mix..
- Place the spiced pork rack in the slow cooker, making sure to put the wider/fatter end down and the meatier end toward the walls of the cooker. This will help the meat to cook evenly..
- Empty the bottle of beer into the slow cooker. I used whatever I had in my fridge left over from a party, I think like an IPA? Just make sure it's not a sweet beer, but a more tart/bitter one. Toss the garlic in the beer broth..
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours, or low for 6-7 hours. Check on your ribs towards the last hour of the cook time, depending on meat and slow cooker this might take longer/shorter. Take out of slow cooker once meat starts falling off of the bone..
- Coat with barbeque sauce as wanted. bbq sauce has a lot of sugar so I grilled my ribs in herb butter, instead. Make sure to grill the garlic as well, once it's cooked and crispy on the outside, it becomes soft and buttery on the inside..
- I served with roasted Japanese sweet potatoes..
- Optional trick with the garlic: toast some bread, drizzle with light olive oil, and spread the grilled garlic over it. Delicious garlic bread!.
Slow cooking ribs is by far the easiest and most fool-proof method I've tried for cooking ribs. It's basically a dump-it-and-forget-it recipe that turns out. How Do You Make These Slow Cooker Boneless Pork Ribs? Are you ready for the easiest slow cooker recipe around? This is all you need to do Add the ribs, onion, garlic, brown sugar, apple sauce and bbq sauce to your slow cooker.
If you find this Slow cooker pork ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.