Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to octoberfest beer cheese dip recipe. You can cook octoberfest beer cheese dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip:
- Use 2 of pkgs. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2 cups of shredded Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 packet of Ranch dip mix.
- Get 1 bottle of beer, German or Belgian.
Steps to make Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip:
- Cream together cream cheese and sour cream..
- Mix in packet of ranch dip mix..
- Add cheddar cheese..
- Now the fun part, add in your favorite German or Belgian beer. I prefer Hoegaarden..
- Slowly add 3/4 of the bottle and mix until incorporated. Drink remaining 1/4 of bottle. :).
- You can place in fridge until ready to serve. Can be heated up in crockpot or on stove top until warm and cheese is fully melted. Enjoy with bread chunks or homemade pretzels..
More:Watch our Oktoberfest German beer taste-test. Now that we're all salivating, let's start with a list of things you'll need to whip up your own Whisk cheese in one cup at a time, until completely incorporated. Discover what German Oktoberfest beers are worth trying. After all, Oktoberfest is in full force so what would pretzels be with out some sort of German beer and cheese sauce? It's incredibly easy to make and this Chantal sauce pan was perfect because it I used sharp white and mild cheddar cheeses and it was a super delicious blend, but feel free to experiment.
If you find this Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.