Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy cheese dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy cheese dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
If you want to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy cheese dip recipe. You can have spicy cheese dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy cheese dip:
- You need 2 (8 oz) of packages cream cheese, softened.
- Use 1 C of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 C of mayonnaise.
- Provide 4 oz of chile peppers, sliced.
- Get 4 oz of jalapeño peppers, sliced.
Instructions to make Spicy cheese dip:
- Put the cheeses in a medium bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Add the mayonnaise and peppers and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat heating in microwave and stirring every 15-30 seconds if necessary until the ingredients are all combined..
- Serve warm with crackers or tostidos. This could be put on chicken or hamburgers too!.
- I added a dash of white pepper and it took it up the extra notch!!.
Silky smooth, rich and spicy, this cheddar cheese dip is addicting! Bring out the tortilla chips and dig in. This incredibly easy Spicy Chorizo Cheese Dip only has five ingredients, no processed cheese, and Garnish the Spicy Chorizo Cheese Dip with green onions, and serve! (I also reserved a tablespoon. To prevent the bottom of the cheese dip from burning, we recommend cooking on the LOW setting and holding on the WARM setting when serving. I grew up with two older brothers and a Dad who were/are crazy about football.
If you find this Spicy cheese dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.