Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Milk Egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Milk Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Nuts and different seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk egg curry recipe. You can have coconut milk egg curry using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk Egg curry:
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 inch of Cinamon.
- Get 2/3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peppercorns.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Saunf.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Ming leaves.
- Provide Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Use 5 of Green chilies.
- Use 4/5 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Take 5 of baby tomatoes or just 1 big tomato.
- You need 1 of Big onion Sliced.
- Provide leaves of Curry.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Turmeric.
- Take of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- Provide of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Provide of Boiled eggs.
Steps to make Coconut Milk Egg curry:
- Heat a tsp oil in kadai add the whole spices including prepper corn,cumin,saunf sauté for while then add green chilies,coriander leaves and mint leaves sauté a while. Then add the ginger garlic cook for while n remove from pan and cool down completely..
- Now put that whole spices and blend it smooth paste just adding very little water.Now heat a pan add oil or ghee. Sauté onions till translucent and then add the paste and cook till oil separate. Now add all dry ingredients and cook again well add water little to cook all together..
- Then add the eggs halves and cook in that masala for while and then add the tomatoes cook for while. Let not the tomatoes cook completely last add the coconut milk and curry leaves and just move the pan and cook for just 5min and remove. You can also add two drops of coconut oil at end..
For Boiled Egg Curry :Add the boiled eggs and potato(if using) and simmer(on medium low heat)-covered till the curry. Now slit the eggs half and add it to the curry. I like my gravy/curry to be thick and now u know the main reason for me to like this gravy 🙂 You can make. Egg drop curry is more similar to egg curry but with simple changes. You can make this curry in thirty minutes with a few ingredients.
If you find this Coconut Milk Egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.