Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables which will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk recipe. You can cook coconut milk using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk:
- Prepare 1 of coconut.
- Use 1 C of water.
- Use 2 T of sugar.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk:
- Use the back of a meat cleaver or large chefs knife and repeatedly whack the equator looking line of the coconut while turning it. Make sure you use the back of the knife, not the blade. Do this over a bowl to catch the water..
- Reserve the coconut water. If you are not careful, you will splash it everywhere..
- Use a paring knife to carefully go around the inside of the coconut to release the flesh..
- Use a potato peeler to peel the brown skin off the coconut..
- Roughly chop the flesh of the coconut and transfer to a food processor. Add water and sugar. Puree until nearly smooth..
- Strain through a fine mesh into a bowl. Squeeze the water from the pulp over the mesh sieve. Place the pulp on paper towels and pat dry. Use a piece of cheesecloth in the sieve if the strained milk is cloudy..
- Variations; Simple syrup, cane sugar, shredded coconut with hot water puree.
Coconut milk is not the liquid from inside the nut, but the extract of freshly grated coconut flesh. The flesh is first soaked in hot water, then allowed to cool, after which the liquid is strained off. In this episode of Food FAQ I'll show you how simple it is to make homemade coconut milk from dried coconuts. The home made coconut milk adds much more. If you're a coconut milk fan, you'll definitely want to read on!
If you find this Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.