Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker barbecued ribs recipe. You can cook slow cooker barbecued ribs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs:
- Use 2-3 lbs of Pork(Baby-back) Ribs.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (Optional).
- Provide 1-1 1/2 of Cup(s) of you favorite BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Vegetable Oil Spray.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs:
- Coat the pot of the slow cooker with the vegetable oil..
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper..
- Evenly rub the mixture all over both sides of your ribs..
- Arrange ribs in the slow cooker by standing them up against the wall of the pot, thicker side down and meaty side against the pot..
- Slowly pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs..
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low. For us, 7 hours was perfect..
Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce, coating both sides. Place ribs on broiler pan, rib side down. The most crazy-tender, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs you've ever tasted, made in your slow cooker! These SLOW COOKER RIBS couldn't be easier to make, and the end result will knock your socks off!
If you find this Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.