Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut milk pulao recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut milk pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut milk pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk pulao recipe. To make coconut milk pulao you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk pulao:
- Provide 1 cup of Biryani rice.
- Get 3 of Onions.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1-2 of Green chilli.
- Get Handful of Coriander & mint leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Coconut milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Fried cashews.
Steps to make Coconut milk pulao:
- Soak the rice for about 20 mins..
- Meanwhile cut the onions and keep it aside..
- Take a fresh coconut and grind it to get coconut milk..
- Now, take a pressure cooker and ghee in it. Once it's hot add all the spices as you need..
- Now add the onion, g.g paste, green chilli, also add mint & coriander leaves at this stage itself..
- Fry it for about 2 to 3 mins in a medium flame..
- Now add the rice and coconut milk in the cooker. Add the required amount of salt..
- Close it well and keep it in low flame and cook for about 15 to 20 mins..
- Once the pressure is released, open the cooker and add some fried cashews..
- Now serve it hot with any spicy gravy or onion raita..
Secondly, bring a wide bottom pan or a pressure cook over medium heat. Thengai Paal Sadam or Coconut Milk Pulao is a deliciously aromatic, mildly spiced one pot rice dish that is easy to prepare in a jiffy. Coconut milk is cooked along with the rice in a pressure cooker and later garnished with ghee fried cashew nuts. Thenga paal sadam with detailed notes and video. Delicious Pulao cooked with rich and creamy coconut milk along with some mild spices.
If you find this Coconut milk pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.