Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Four Cheese Spinach Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Four Cheese Spinach Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Four Cheese Spinach Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you be happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to four cheese spinach dip recipe. You can have four cheese spinach dip using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Four Cheese Spinach Dip:
- Provide 1 pkg of Light Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Tb of Fresh Romano Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 4.5 oz of Frozen Spinach.
- Get 1 Tb of Finely Chopped Red Pepper.
- Provide 1 Tb of Finely Chopped Red Onion.
Steps to make Four Cheese Spinach Dip:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Defrost and squeeze dry spinach..
- Combine cream cheese, Parmesan, and Romano until well mixed..
- Add red bell pepper and red onion until just mixed in..
- Mix in spinach..
- Transfer mixture to ovenproof dish and top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are bubbly..
- Remove dish from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with baked pita wedges..
At least, you will get some protein from the many cheeses and great iron from the spinach. Add spinach, Monterey jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, dried chopped onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to bowl, then stir until thoroughly combined. Transfer spinach dip to a small baking dish and smooth it out to an even layer. Bad artichoke spinach dips are few and far between, but extremely tasty dips are just as difficult to find — and Whole Foods' artichoke spinach four cheese dip certainly falls into the latter category. The masterminds at Whole Foods artfully married the classic combination of artichokes and spinach with.
If you find this Four Cheese Spinach Dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.