Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese recipe. You can cook argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- You need 8-10 oz of Argentine red shrimp raw peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of Olive oil for coating the shrimp.
- Prepare of Freeze-dried oregano or fresh.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 2 of medium tomatoes peeled, cored, and sliced roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of diced shallots.
- Prepare 1-2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Take Dash of or so of white wine.
- Provide of Red pepper flakes.
- Take 1-2 oz. of Feta cheese crumbled.
- Take of Freeze-dried mint leave flakes or fresh.
- You need of Cooking, assembly, and baking.
- You need of Preheat the oven to 400f.
- Take of In a bowl, add a little olive oil, salt, pepper, a few dashes of oregano, and toss the shrimp in the seasoned oil to coat and set aside.
- Get of Heat a medium saute pan to medium and add 1-2 Tbs Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Add shallots, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, saute until soft, about five minutes.
- Take of Add the tomatoes, and red pepper flakes. Simmer, mashing the tomatoes a bit. Cover and cook down until thickened. Remove the lid and cook to a sauce.
- Use of Add a splash of white wine and simmer for a few minutes more.
- Use of Transfer the tomatoes, shallots, and garlic onto individual ovenproof serving dishes and spread across the bottom.
- Use of Layer the shrimp across the tomatoes and crumble the feta over the shrimp.
- Provide of Put into the oven and cook about 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- You need of Remove and sprinkle with Mint and serve along with crusty bread and White Wine.
Instructions to make Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Raw Argentine Red Shrimp with shell looks different then most..
- Cooked down Tomatoes..
- Add the Shimp, scatter some Feta and put in preheated 400f oven..
- Dust with Mint aand serve..
Argentine red shrimp is a delicate shrimp that is harvested from the coast of Argentina and then frozen for global transport. Argentine red shrimp is widely popular around the world but has just recently gained popularity I the United Sates. This leaves many who come across the mysterious. For example, Fass said that the U. Marina Del Ray's Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp is the perfect option for your next cookout.
If you find this Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.