Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Air fried marinated-vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Air fried marinated-vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air fried marinated-vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fried marinated-vegetables recipe. You can have air fried marinated-vegetables using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Air fried marinated-vegetables:
- Prepare 1 of whole red pepper.
- You need 1 of whole yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- Get 1 of medium head cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of medium head broccoli.
- Get 2 cups of sliced okra.
- Use 1 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3-4 tbls of lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbls of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tbls of paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Instructions to make Air fried marinated-vegetables:
- Chop/slice vegetables and set aside.
- Make the marinade by mixing the spices, lemon juice and olive oil until well mixed.
- Apply marinade all over vegetables and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Set airfryer at 180 degrees. Preheat for 2 minutes. Add vegetables in two batches (so as not to overcrowd) so that vegetables become crisp..
- Air fryer for 10 minutes and remove, then add second batch and repeat cooking for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped cilantro. This is a perfect side dish to pretty much anything..
- NOTE: You can choose to grill in oven if you don’t have an airfryer, it just wont be as crisp as it will be in airfryer.
We cannot stop frying veggies with our new airfryer. See how easy it is to create tender on the inside and crispy on the. Air Fryer Fried Shrimp Sandwich with Tartar Sauce. Buttermilk Marinated Air Fryer Whole Roasted Chicken. Air Fryer Tostones (Twice Air Fried Plantains).
If you find this Air fried marinated-vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.