Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried corn & zucchini with coriander and thyme recipe. You can have fried corn & zucchini with coriander and thyme using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme:
- You need 2 ears of fresh corn.
- Use 1/2 of small zucchini.
- Use 1/2 of red onion or regular onion.
- Use 1 handful of greens (e.g. beet greens, spinach, kale, etc.).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander seed or more to taste.
- Provide 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme:
- Cut the kernels from the corn cobs with a knife. Cut the zucchini into bite-size pieces. Dice the onion. Roughly chop the greens..
- Heat a frying pan on medium and add the oil. When oil is hot add the onion and saute for 2-3 minutes until soft..
- Add the corn, zucchini, stems of the greens (if any), coriander, thyme, and a good pinch of salt. Saute until zucchini and stems begin to get somewhat softened (maybe about 5-7 minutes), then add the rest of greens. Add more olive oil while sautéing if needed..
- Continue to saute until the greens are wilted and the corn is done cooking (maybe another 2-3 minutes). Adjust the salt and sprinkle in pepper to taste..
- Serve as is, on top of salads, or in corporate into a sandwich..
Fried Corn – Dairy Free Southern Fried Corn. Fried Corn is simple and the recipe utilizes either fresh organic corn on the cob or canned organic corn. Simple and speedy, this classic Southern Fried Corn recipe is worth the shuck. From succotash to corn salad, fresh corn works its way onto our skillets as much as possible during Southern summers. Download Fried corn stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
If you find this Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.