Tofu Vegetarian Taco Rice. So for this vegetarian (vegan without the queso fresco!) version, we crisped up the tofu in olive oil, then doused it in spices and hot sauce for some heat. Top with tofu mixture, cabbage, avocado, queso fresco, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Way better than anything store bought. Vegetarian Taco Rice—A vegetarian version of taco rice, a Japanese twist on tacos where the rice takes the place of the taco shell. These Vegan Tacos are made with tofu taco "meat" that is baked to chewy, flavorful perfection!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tofu vegetarian taco rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tofu Vegetarian Taco Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tofu Vegetarian Taco Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
So for this vegetarian (vegan without the queso fresco!) version, we crisped up the tofu in olive oil, then doused it in spices and hot sauce for some heat. Top with tofu mixture, cabbage, avocado, queso fresco, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tofu vegetarian taco rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Vegetarian Taco Rice:
- Prepare 150 grams of Firm tofu.
- Take 30 grams of Kidney beans.
- Make ready 50 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato (medium size).
- Make ready 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ●Chili powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ●Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 of rice bowl Brown rice (or white rice).
- Take 5 slice of Avocado.
- Make ready 2 of and 2 leaves Cherry tomatoes and lettuce.
- Get 1 bunch of Shredded cheese.
Tofu is an extremely versatile ingredient and a great way to cut a little meat out of your diet. If you haven't been won over to the soy side yet, these tacos could be the dish that sways you. Firm tofu is broken up and cooked with fragrant spices, and ends up mimicking ground beef and scrambled eggs. A healthy, satisfying plant-based side dish or entrée.
Steps to make Tofu Vegetarian Taco Rice:
- Wrap the tofu in two layers of paper towels and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W. Replace the paper towels..
- Finely chop the onions, tomatoes, and garlic..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the garlic, onions, tofu, and tomatoes until the moisture evaporates. Add the kidney beans..
- Add the ● ingredients from above, then when the flavors are evenly distributed, add the soy sauce..
- Pile the plate up with rice, then top with Step 4. Add the avocado, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce..
Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos. If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless. These vegetarian tacos were inspired by an authentic Mexican taqueria in town, Bonito Michoacan. You could easily take these ingredients and turn them into a burrito or burrito bowl (just add rice) or quesadilla.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tofu vegetarian taco rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!