Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Zucchini with Pizza Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Zucchini with Pizza Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Zucchini with Pizza Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried zucchini with pizza sauce recipe. To cook fried zucchini with pizza sauce you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Zucchini with Pizza Sauce:
- Get 250 grams of Zucchini.
- Get 70 grams of Bacon.
- Provide 6 tsp of Pizza sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 2 cm of Garlic paste from a tube.
- Take 2 tsp of Grated cheese.
- Provide 1 dash of Black pepper.
Steps to make Fried Zucchini with Pizza Sauce:
- Cut the zucchini in half horizontally, then slice into half-moon pieces about 3 mm thick. Cut the bacon into 2 cm strips..
- Heat olive oil and garlic paste in a pan on low heat until the garlic begins to smell good..
- Add zucchini and increase the heat to medium. When it's tender, add bacon and sauté a little more..
- Lower the heat and stir in the pizza sauce..
- Turn off the heat, toss in the pepper and grated cheese, and it's time to eat!.
- I used this grated cheese and pizza sauce..
I make pizza very often at home, atleast once in a month! Vj is not a big fan. I too love pizzas, be it ordered or homemade. Though its different from the one I tried, the concept of using chilli and zucchini, I grabbed from that. They use a spicy sauce with thai red chilli padi.
If you find this Fried Zucchini with Pizza Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.