Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic turkish flavor – fried zucchini recipe. You can cook authentic turkish flavor – fried zucchini using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini:
- Prepare 2 small of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Shallots (or 1/2 small onion).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 50 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 1 of minced, 1 tablespoon Dill.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cheese (gouda if possible).
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini:
- Finely chop the zucchini and mince the shallots (or onion). Cut the cheese into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Place the egg in a bowl and beat. Add the flour, dill, salt, and pepper, and combine. Add the zucchini, onion, and cheese..
- Heat a large amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Place the mixture in the pan in circular shapes..
- Fry on medium heat until browned, then fry the other side..
- This is perfect with yogurt salad..
- It's also delicious without cheese. I topped it with balsamic sauce..
- I substituted half of the zucchini for potatoes. It turned out soft and delicious..
- These are also perfect as a somewhat light meal..
- They're also delicious served with some sauce..
- I tried frying larger sized portions. I ate it with a mango curry sauce and gorgonzola tomato sauce for brunch..
- If you add some herb paste, it will become a lovely green color with a delicious herb flavor..
Pour cheese, beaten egg and salt. Mucver; zucchini fritters with feta cheese, onion and dill Zucchini are the most widely available summer squash in Turkey. They are very versatile, used in many dishes and their flowers are perfect for stuffing. This wonderful vegetarian fritters are fantastic accompanied by garlic infused yoghurt or a leafy salad and crusty bread. Learn how to cook healthy, nutritious, delicious, traditional and authentic food from my simple and easy-to-cook recipes.
If you find this Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.