Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. And now you are aware that it can help raise your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. To make hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Use of Burgers.
- You need 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Pan Seared Striploin Steak With Whisky Peppercorn Sauce, Bourbon. Up your game with this Whiskey Parmesan Peppercorn Sauce for your Steak. The other night we had a craving for steak, but I wanted more than just that.
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.