Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you be happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling famished can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelitos (chicken/steak) recipe. You can have pastelitos (chicken/steak) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prepare 1 of Pk. Empanada Discs.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of Steak.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chicken.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Peppers.
- Use 1 of Small Onion.
- Use 4 of Mushrooms.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Cheese.
- Use of Seasoned Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Heaping Tbs. Tomato Sauce.
- Take of Oil.
Steps to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prep ingredients as seen below. (I used cooked bbq meats, so they were already seasoned. I seasoned the veggies with seasoned salt and black pepper. I recommend seasoning your meat if it’s not pre-cooked). Divide and sauté veggies in two pans..
- Add meats, respectively and heat through. Finish with 2 Tbs. Tomato Sauce in each pan. Stir and let cool to room temperature. Set up a flat work station and get some flour on it..
- This is the challenging part. Don’t listen to your mind. Your mind will tell you to stuff the hell out of these, but don’t. The maximum you can put in these is about 2 1/2- 3 Tbs. of filling. So, do that and put some cheese on top. Keep everything centered then fold it over as seen. Pinch the edges hard with a fork. Be careful not to pierce the middle. You don’t want them opening up in the hot oil..
- I used a cast iron skillet with an unquantifiable amount of oil. Get the oil hot and begin frying. Just be sure that you can cover at least 3/4 of the pastelitos. If you have a deep fryer, even better. (Yes, you can bake these. And it’s sinful, but yes, you can probably put them in the air fryer). Fry for a few minutes on each side..
- Remove when golden brown. Not too brown, just brown enough. The browning will continue when removed. Also, I found the best way to drain is by placing them on a rack with paper towels underneath. That way, they’re not sitting in a oil-soaked pad of paper towels..
Cuban pastries (turnovers) made with puff pastry and filled with guava paste and cream cheese. Cooking Times & Temps beef, chicken, ham, pork, turkey. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Pastelitos. If using Dufour you will need two packages, and will get ten pastelitos, rather than eight. Pastelitos de hoja is a Sephardic Jewish pastry originating in the Jewish community that formerly existed in Tetouan, Morocco.
If you find this Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.