Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Freestyle chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Freestyle chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to freestyle chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook freestyle chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Freestyle chicken enchiladas:
- Provide of rotisserie chicken.
- Provide of cream of chicken.
- Get of enchilada sauce.
- Provide of can green chilis chopped.
- You need of salsa.
- Use of sour cream.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of green onions chopped.
- Provide of sliced black olives.
- Use of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of tortillas.
Steps to make Freestyle chicken enchiladas:
- Pick chicken off of bones or just use desired amount of cooked shredded chicken breast, set aside..
- Mix all of cream of chicken, half of enchilada sauce(set other half aside), sour cream, salsa, salt and pepper, and green chili's in 1 bowl. Set a portion of mixture aside for later, to spread on top..
- Add sauce mixture to shredded chicken, add desired amount of cheese for inside of enchiladas..
- Take your pan and spread other half of enchilada sauce in bottom..
- Wrap chicken/sauce mixture in tortillas and place in pan..
- Take sauce mixture previously set aside and spread it on top of wrapped tortillas..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese, chopped onion, sliced olives, and anything else your hungry tummy desires on top..
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked through..
- Stuff your face with the deliciousness!.
Poach skinless boneless chicken thighs or I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul. These White Chicken Enchiladas have become a family favorite! Okay, here it is- White Chicken Enchiladas! The old recipe (from way back when) was like a million calories per enchilada. Chicken and a creamy tomato sauce are rolled up in tortillas for this chicken enchiladas recipe-very quick to assemble!
If you find this Freestyle chicken enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.