Super Soft Milk Bread Loaf. Baking time & temperature may vary depending on the type and accuracy of oven. You may need to adjust your oven. You don't have to be a professional baker to make this soft and fluffy bread.
Of course, you can use your hands instead of a spatula. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Put all the rest of the dry ingredients, milk powder, sugar, yeast and salt, in the bowl as well.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, super soft milk bread loaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Super Soft Milk Bread Loaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Super Soft Milk Bread Loaf is something which I have loved my whole life.
Baking time & temperature may vary depending on the type and accuracy of oven. You may need to adjust your oven. You don't have to be a professional baker to make this soft and fluffy bread.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have super soft milk bread loaf using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Soft Milk Bread Loaf:
- Prepare 165 g of warm milk.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 g of Instant Dried Yeast.
- Take 220 g of Bread Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Milk Powder.
Here is my new and improved version of fluffier bread recipe. The best sandwich bread I've ever had. Using quick and simple milk roux and yogurt method that keeps baked breads soft and keep fresh for a few days without adding any preservatives. Baking time & temperature may vary depending on the type and accuracy of oven.
Steps to make Super Soft Milk Bread Loaf:
- Take the warm milk,sugar and yeast,stir to mix and rest for 5 minutes to activate the yeast..
- Take the Bread Flour,15 g sugar,1tsp Salt,1 Milk powder,mix well with a spatula/Mwiko..
- Pour in yeast mixture,mix until no more dried flour is seen,cover dough and rest for 20 minutes to autolyse(allow flour and water to mix)..
- Add 15g butter/Margarine and fold it in,knead dough for 6-8 minutes until dough is smooth,soft and elastic. Flour the surface of kneading top and set dough on it. Oil a clean bowl,add dough and cover for 40-50 minutes(to double in size)..
- Press dough to exhaust air from it. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough and fold it in again..
- Butter the loaf tin. Place the dough in and cover(rest) for 40-50 minutes until double in size,egg wash top for a glossy finish..
- Bake in a preheated 165°c-190° c oven for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool on a rack. When cooled cut into suitable pieces..
You may need to adjust your oven. Yesterday I found an excellent homemade milk bread tutorial on Youtube by Savor Easy, that looked so easy to follow and tasty, I knew immediately that I had to make it. In this video tutorial, you will learn to make these homemade milk bread loaves from start to finish. Tangzhong bread is back and here it is made into an absolutely divine bread loaf! For those of you that swooned over my softer than soft hot cross buns, then you'll know This sweet potato and turmeric bread is downy soft, buttery and delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food super soft milk bread loaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!