Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garlic parmesan steak fries & aioli recipe. You can have mike's garlic parmesan steak fries & aioli using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli:
- Use of Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries.
- Get 6 large of Idaho Russet Potatoes.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of 9.5 oz Bottle Squeezable Garlic Bottle.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Use 4 tbsp of Dehydrated Red Onions.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of High Heat Oil.
- Use 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Aioli Dip.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves [minced].
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- Take 3/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli:
- Quarter potatoes then cut by thirds. Soak in ice water for 10 minutes. This step is important since it will make your fries much crisper..
- Place all ingredients except for Sea Salt and Parmesan Cheese [and only 1/2 of the bottle of sqeezable garlic] in your Ziplock bag and massage well..
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray lightly with Pam..
- Mix all potatoes in your Ziplock bag and massage well again..
- Place on baking sheet separately and sprinkle remaining garlic-olive oil mixture in bag on top of potatoes..
- Sprinkle additional dried parsley, garlic powder, 1/2 of your sea salt and lastly, 1/2 of your Parmesan Cheese on top of potatoes. Lightly spray Pam the tops of potatoes to fully attach your additional seasonings..
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes. Flip potatoes over and sprinkle additional dried parsley-garlic powder and remaining sea salt and Parmesan Cheese. Lightly spray with Pam once again. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until browned. I use a T-Fal convection fryer for this that works well..
- Serve with Garlic Aioli Dip. Simply mix all Aioli ingredients and chill..
Homemade Baked Parmesan Steak Fries served with a super easy Garlic Aioli are a healthy and delicious alternative for that french fry craving. Those kind of days require fries like these Baked Parmesan Steak Fries. Homemade french fries are actually really easy and simple. This is a great way to do fries without the added fat of oil. We were four, I doubled the recipe. and the potatoes were almost all gone.
If you find this Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.