Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
You have to remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Something different you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can cook lasagna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Provide 1 (44 oz.) of jar of Classico tomato & basil sauce.
- Provide 2 pounds of ground chuck.
- Take 15 oz. of Miceli’s traditional ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 3 tbls of fresh parsley.
- Get 1 box of lasagna noodles cooked and drained.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- In a medium bowl combine spaghetti sauce and ground beef. In a separate bowl combine ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley..
- Pour 3/4 cup tomato mixture in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/3 of noodles, 1/2 ricotta mixture, 1/3 of remaining tomato mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Continue to layer and top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Lasagna noodles need structure—they have a lot of ingredients layered between them!—so they can't be too mushy. Make sure to cook them until they're very al dente; they're ready typically two minutes. It tastes nothing like the ones from the frozen food aisle. Lasagna Pasta Shortcut: Boiling lasagna noodles is an extra step that we would all love to avoid.
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.