Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheese steak egg roll recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese steak egg roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese steak egg roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese steak egg roll recipe. You can cook cheese steak egg roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese steak egg roll:
- Prepare 1 small of onion cut into slivers.
- Take 2 lb of beef steak of choice..sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 cup of provolone cheese.
- Get 4 of white american cheese slices.
- Get 1 packages of egg roll wrapper.
- Prepare 2 cup of mushroom.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of slivered peppers.
- Get 1 of salt pepper garlic to taste.
Instructions to make Cheese steak egg roll:
- Heat onions, peppers,mushroom salt, pepper and garlic in a bit of oil over medium/high heat .stir frequently…cook until tender.
- Add steak and brown.
- Once cooked lower heat and add cheeses cover ..let cheese melt stir occasionally…turn off heat and let stand for a while to cool.
- Once cool..follow the directions on package of egg rolls to stuff fold and roll egg rolls..
- Fry in oil until desired color of shell is achieved.(3 to 4 minutes).
These Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are a guaranteed crowdpleaser, with ground beef, onions, and bell peppers encased in egg roll wrappers lined with American cheese. These Cheesesteak Egg Rolls from Delish.com are a cheesesteak lovers dream. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and add a folded slice of provolone and a heaping spoonful of steak mixture to the center. This Philly Cheese Steak Egg Roll recipe is deceptively simple to make. And these Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are the perfect addition.
If you find this Cheese steak egg roll recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.