[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn. Discover Delicious Vegan Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals. With a combination of traditional French winemaking methods & modern Australian technology. We have created remarkable wines that delight taste-buds & make an impact in the world!
I must say, the food was so flavorful and fresh. Enter this vegan take on classic Mexican street corn, with the perfect storm of flavors to finally turn me into a corn on the cob lover. Unlike one note corn on the cob, this stuff is spicy, garlicky, fresh, salty, smoky and just a bit sweet.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, [vegan] mexican street corn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Discover Delicious Vegan Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals. With a combination of traditional French winemaking methods & modern Australian technology. We have created remarkable wines that delight taste-buds & make an impact in the world!
[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook [vegan] mexican street corn using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn:
- Prepare 5 ears of corn, cut in half.
- Take 2 tablespoons of garlic oil.
- Take 1 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 4 of limes.
- Make ready of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew mayo/sour cream.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Sriracha.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Follow Your Heart Parmesan.
- Take of Sea salt.
The corn cobs are brushed with garlic oil then grilled until they're golden and juicy. Next comes a generous slather of sriracha spiked cashew mayo. Delicious roasted corn on the cobb topped with Mexican dairy-free cashew sour cream, and dairy-free cheese, chopped cilantro, Ancho chili powder and a squeeze of fresh lime. These vegan Elotes, also known as Mexican Street Corn, are a fun and delicious way to celebrate the coming of spring and summer!
Steps to make [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn:
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush corn generously with garlic oil and cook until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes, turning corn frequently to ensure its browned on all sides. Corn can also be cooked on a grill or under a broiler..
- While corn is cooking, use a microplane to grate lime zest over cilantro (roughly 2 heaping tablespoons). Add a generous pinch of sea salt (roughly 1/4 teaspoon) and chop the mixture until the cilantro is very finely minced..
- Add Sriracha to cashew mayo and whisk to combine..
- Once corn is cooked, brush each cob with a generous amount of Sriracha mayo mixture. Sprinkle with chili powder, then roll in cilantro lime mixture. Lay on a platter and sprinkle with cashew parmesan..
- Corn can be served warm or at room temperature..
Perfect for your vegan Cinco de Mayo party, or if you're looking. Laura's Famous Vegan Mexican Street Corn. Vegan Mexican Street Corn would have been impossible to make back in those days. The creaminess in the available cheese and mayo options would have left you longing for the original version. Now there are tons of options making vegan recipes like Mexican Street Corn so easy, creamy and delicious.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food [vegan] mexican street corn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!