Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mimi's Stuffed Manicotti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mimi's Stuffed Manicotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mimi's Stuffed Manicotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mimi's stuffed manicotti recipe. To cook mimi's stuffed manicotti you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mimi's Stuffed Manicotti:
- Take 2 TBS of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 LB of ground beef.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 10 oz of package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 12 oz of package Manicotti shells.
- Get 2 cups of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Provide 3 cups of spaghetti sauce, divided.
- Take 2 TBS of butter.
- Provide 2 TBS of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chicken bouillon granules.
- You need 2 cups of Half and Half.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 1 TBS of chopped fresh Basil.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Mimi's Stuffed Manicotti:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until translucent. Saute garlic for 1 minute and stir in ground beef. Cook until well browned and crumbled. Season with salt and set aside to cool..
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add manicotti shells and parboil for half of the time recommended on the package. Drain and cover with cool water to stop the cooking process and prevent the shells from cracking..
- To the ground beef mixture add the cooked spinach and ricotta cheese. When the mixture is cool, add the beaten eggs. Spread 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Gently drain the manicotti shells and carefully stuff each one with the meat and cheese mixture; place shells in prepared dish. Lightly cover the dish with plastic wrap or a clean, damp towel to prevent shells from cracking..
- Prepare the white sauce by melting the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and chicken bouillon. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly, until it begins to bubble. Stir in half and half and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Pour or ladle the sauce evenly over the stuffed shells..
- Stir the basil into the remaining spaghetti sauce. Carefully pour or ladle spaghetti sauce over the white sauce, trying to layer the sauces without mixing..
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes more..
This Cheese Manicotti from Delish.com is perfect for ricotta lovers. These manicotti are the epitome of comfort food. When you're craving cheese and carbs, there's really nothing better. The easiest way to stuff manicotti shells is the put the mixed filling into a plastic bag. Repeat with remaining manicotti and fill the pan with the stuffed shells, until you run out of shells and filling.
If you find this Mimi's Stuffed Manicotti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.