Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction recipe. You can cook fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can Whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Provide Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Use to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of roll of goat cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg, scrambled.
- Provide 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Use 1 of baguette loaf, sliced.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..
Crunchy toasted bread, creamy tangy goat cheese (which is the BEST cheese in my humble Add cherry tomatoes to a bowl along with olive oil and salt. Spread tomatoes out on a In a small food processor add goat cheese and garlic powder. Blend until cheese looks whipped and soft. Goat Cheese-Polenta Sticks, Dried Cranberries w/ Lemon-Truffle Vinaigrette. Farro, Watercress, Onion & Roasted Grape Tomato "Salad" with Thyme Roasted-Garlic Aioli Drizzle.
If you find this Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.