Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil sauce with mascarpone & parmesan cheese recipe. To cook tomato basil sauce with mascarpone & parmesan cheese you only need 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese:
- Take 400 g (14.10 oz) of Tomato.
- Get 20 of Basil leaves.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 1/4 of Garlic.
- Provide 8 tbsp of Mascarpone cheese.
- Take 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Fine salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White pepper powder.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese:
- Remove the tomato stem. Slightly cross cut the bottom and boil them for 30 secs..
- Soak in cold water to cool down and then peel the skin. Take the fruit off the skin with a spoon. This is the richest part, so better use it!.
- Mince onion and garlic..
- Stir-fry with olive oil well. Be careful not to burn it..
- Add tomato and break it gently with a spatula..
- Add chopped basil and mix..
- Add salt & pepper and mix..
- Add parmesan cheese and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Stop the heat and blend..
- Add mascarpone and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Simmer with low heat for 10-15 mins..
- If you would like to keep them longer… Boil washed & empty jam jars and lids first to sterilize. Put the jars in the water before boiling to avoid breakage. Boil the jars for 10 mins., remove, and then do the lids for 5 mins..
- Pour the sauce in it and close the lid..
- Boil the jars for 15 mins..
- Use stickers or labels to decorate if you desire!.
- I used this sauce! "Gulten-free! Potato & Rice Bake". Recipe ID : 13209446.
It is especially good when spooned over cooked chicken. It can be used to actually cook chicken in (or meat of your choice). Also good with fish as it has a delicate flavour and it is fan-blooming-tastic with low carb pasta. (if you cant eat tomato then you could substitute chopped red pepper. A spicy, creamy tomato sauce with chili, basil, and mascarpone cheese for pasta is easy to make, and so delicious. You won't have to buy store-bought pasta sauce again!
If you find this Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.