Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Country Fried Steak…..mmmm GOOD!!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Fried Steak…..mmmm GOOD!!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to country fried steak…..mmmm good!!! recipe. You can cook country fried steak…..mmmm good!!! using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Country Fried Steak…..mmmm GOOD!!!:
- Prepare 4 of cube steaks.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- Get 2 cup of corn starch.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt/pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 tsp of water.
Steps to make Country Fried Steak…..mmmm GOOD!!!:
- Season steak with cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Prepare egg wash by combining eggs and water together. Mix flour and corn starch for the dry dredging mix. For more flavor, you may even want to season egg wash and flour mix with the amount shown for the cayenne pepper, cumin, and salt/pepper..
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet, meanwhile, place seasoned steak in egg wash then dip in flour mix, repeating steps 2-3 times for the perfect breading. Put in skillet, fry 4-5 mins on both sides till breading is golden brown..
This recipe also uses cube steak, either bought at the store or made yourself with a mallet and a good cut of meat. Serve Country Fried Steaks (Chicken Fried Steak, as we call it) with plenty of gravy on top, and mashed potatoes on the side (double gravy recipe if you use a LOT of gravy on your potatoes, etc). Country-fried steak is made with cube steaks, a tenderized cut of meat that makes a great weeknight dinner entrée. We coated each steak in a crushed saltine cracker mixture, and then fried until golden brown. This creamy white sauce uses a little bit of your steak-infused.
If you find this Country Fried Steak…..mmmm GOOD!!! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.