Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ricotta-Free Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ricotta-Free Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ricotta-Free Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ricotta-free lasagna recipe. You can cook ricotta-free lasagna using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ricotta-Free Lasagna:
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Provide of Fresh basil (leaves).
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Lasagna noodles.
- Provide of Favorite tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Ricotta-Free Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit)..
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Once the noodles are done cooking, rinse in warm water to prevent the noodles from sticking together..
- In a large frying pan, cook ground beef until brown. Add desired amount of salt and pepper; set aside..
- Take out your lasagna dish or casserole dish and lay down a light layer of your favorite tomato sauce..
- Next, put down a layer of the cooked lasagna noodles, followed by a layer of ground beef, mozzerella, and Parmesan. Begin a new layer starting with the noodles this time then add the tomato sauce on top, repeat the process as listed until ingredients are gone..
- Once all the layers are completed, add fresh basil leaves on top. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the cheese has turned into a lovely golden brown..
- Let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before cutting. This will insure that your slices will hold together when dishing out..
- Pairs beautifully with garlic bread or a refreshing salad!.
Le lasagne alla ricotta sono un primo piatto dal sapore molto delicato. Una pietanza facile e veloce da realizzare ma di sicuro effetto. Come preparare le Lasagne alla ricotta. Try this vegetarian lasagna with ricotta cheese! For a vegetable lasagna recipe with ricotta, this dish is ideal.
If you find this Ricotta-Free Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.