Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 'Dulce de Leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 'Dulce de Leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Dulce de Leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 'dulce de leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts recipe. You can have 'dulce de leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make 'Dulce de Leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts:
- Take of Crust.
- Get 2 cup of Graham crackers' crumbs.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 can of 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 1 lb of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Get 3 large of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
Steps to make 'Dulce de Leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts:
- First, turn the sweetened condensed milk into Dulce de Leche through the boiling method indicated below. You may do this days in advance and have it stored. (You may also prepare your own or have it store bought.).
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC/ 400ºF. Prepare the crust. Mix the crumbs with melted butter and press firmly in an 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan, which has been lined with aluminium foil or baking paper. Bake for 5-10 minutes until it turns nice golden brown. Remove from oven and DECREASE THE OVEN TEMP TO 150ºC/ 300º F..
- Next beat the yoghurt and ricotta cheese for a few minutes until smooth and creamy..
- Then add the Dulce de Leche and beat until well incorporated..
- Next add the eggs one at a time. Last add the vanilla extract and the pinch of salt. Pour the mixture into the cooled crust. Place in the oven for 50-60 minutes. By the time the cheesecake is done, it should have risen around the edges and be a bit runny in the middle..
- I leave the cheesecake to cool inside the oven with the door ajar for about an hour. It will deflate into a smooth surface..
- While the cheesecake cools prepare the topping. Chop the hazelnuts (you may substitute with pecans or macadamia nuts if you prefer.).
- Place the sugar in a small pan in medium heat. Watch it caramelize and don't let it burn. Once caramelized, throw the hazelnuts quickly and with a spoon try to cover all with the caramel before it hardens. Next transfer into a plate and let them cool..
- Before placing the cheesecake in the fridge, take the caramelized hazelnuts, crumble them and place on top of the cheesecake. Best to let it set overnight or until it has chilled..
- I know that it may look like a lot of work but the end result is so tasty and creamy that it's worth it. Hope you enjoy!.
If you find this 'Dulce de Leche' ricotta cheesecake with caramelized hazelnuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.