Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cola de rez en salsa picoso recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cola de rez en salsa picoso recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cola de rez en salsa picoso recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It’s not difficult to feel low when you are starving! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cola de rez en salsa picoso recipe. You can cook cola de rez en salsa picoso using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cola de rez en salsa picoso:
- Use 2-3 of whole beef/ox tail cut at the joints.
- Prepare 8 of dried New Mexico chile pods.
- Provide 10-15 of dried japanese chiles.
- Take 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Take 1 of large white onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Get 2 cups of water.
Steps to make Cola de rez en salsa picoso:
- In large fry pan heat oil and add ox tail. Cook until golden brown and edges start to crisp. Add the remaining portion of the onion sliced thinly, not used in salsa..
- On a comal or flat griddle char all of the chiles, 1/4 of the onion, the garlic and the tomatoes. Put all these ingredients into a blender with salt to taste and the water. Blend until smooth..
- Add salsa to fry pan with ox tail and let simmer for about 30 or until fork tender..
If you find this Cola de rez en salsa picoso recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.