Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Oxtails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Oxtails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Some grains are really great for repelling bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried oxtails recipe. To make curried oxtails you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curried Oxtails:
- Take 3 lb of ox tails trimmed and clean.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 of thyme sprigs.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 3 clove of sliced garlic.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper.
- Provide 2 of sliced onions.
- Use 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 of splash of sherry.
Steps to make Curried Oxtails:
- Season ox tails with salt, pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, and garlic slices. ( Placed sliced onions with obtains and marinate over night..
- Add oil to large pot and sear oxtails on each side to seal in flavor. Add onions and garlic slices on oil. When oxtails are browned. Add water, sherry, remaining curry powder, thyme, ketchup & stir.
- Cover with pot lid and cook on low simmer for 2-3 hours. Serve with rice. You can add any seasonings or veggies ex. Beans, potatoes, carrots. My hubby likes it plain…make it your own!.
Delicious and tender oxtail and butter beans that is cooked to perfection. Make it in the Instant Pot or any electric Pressure Cooker. An oxtail is actually the tail of a steer, which means they are beef. An oxtail has a large bone, and is very Although I call oxtails a poor man's meat, they are no longer as inexpensive as they used to be. Oxtail (occasionally spelled ox tail or ox-tail) is the culinary name for the tail of cattle.
If you find this Curried Oxtails recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.