Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock pot chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock pot chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chili recipe. To make crock pot chili you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock pot chili:
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of Butter or vegetable oil.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic (less if you don't like garlic).
- Take 1 lb of Ground beef or beef stew meat cubed into tiny bite sizes pieces. Or substitute preferred protein here.
- Prepare 12 oz of To 18 ounces of tomato sauce, canned..
- Prepare 1 can of 16 ounce size black or red beans.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cooking red wine.
- Take 16 oz of Jar of mild salsa.
- Use 2 tbsp of Dried cilantro.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Take 12 oz of Water.
Instructions to make Crock pot chili:
- In large skillet saute sliced onions and garlic with butter or oil to keep from sticking.
- Pour onion/ garlic mix into crock pot.
- Brown ground beef or cubed meat in same skillet.
- Mix beef and all remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or cook on low for up to 8 hours, checking periodically to make sure there is enough liquid in the pot to keep contents from burning..
- Serve with favorite sides or toppings, like cheese, sour cream, croutons, etc..
Finally, squeeze lime and top with suggested toppings Healthy MEATLESS CHILI with Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker – Honeysuckle. A delicious and easy Crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as you get Crockpot Turkey Chili. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes!
If you find this Crock pot chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.