Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hainanese Chicken Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hainanese Chicken Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hainanese Chicken Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hainanese chicken rice recipe. You can have hainanese chicken rice using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hainanese Chicken Rice:
- Take 2 pcs of whole chicken – cut into 4 pcs for each chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 pc of lemon.
- Get 8 cloves of garlic – crushed.
- You need of Ginger – sliced.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Sugar.
- Use 1500 ml of water for chicken stock.
- You need 10 pcs of small dried Shiitake mushroom (optional).
- Get of Tofu skin (optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 3 cup of jasmine rice.
- Take 650 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pc of cucumber.
Instructions to make Hainanese Chicken Rice:
- Put the dried Shiitake mushroom in water – leave overnight.
- Wash the chicken and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Sauteed the garlic with a little bit of oil, add ginger, some salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to the cooking pot.
- Add 1500ml boiled water to the pot, some salt and pepper to taste.
- Boiled for at least 2 hour to make a chicken stock with low medium fire.
- Slice the mushroom into small pcs also the tofu skin.
- Rinse the rice and add some sliced mushroom and tofu skin into the rice cooker. Add 650 ml chicken stock into it..
- Remove and drain the chicken from chicken stock.
- Pre-heat the oven in 160 C.
- Brushed the chicken with mixed sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Oven for around 15-20 minutes in 160 degree Celcius.
- Serve the rice, chicken with some slice of cucumber and chicken stock at side.
- Enjoy! ❤️.
Hainanese Chicken Rice is considered one of the national dishes of Singapore but also very popular in Malaysia and other neighboring countries too. Hainanese chicken rice. (Randy Larcombe Photography). Previous Next Show Grid. "If you are a lover of chicken and comfort food, I doubt you will find another dish that celebrates both quite so. Chinese spice paste for hainan chicken Rice sold in individual pack Easy everyday gourmet meal Taste like the real Hainanese Chicken Rice you get at restaurants, you can do it yourself at. Hainanese chicken rice is famous in Malaysia and Singapore.
If you find this Hainanese Chicken Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.