Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken breast recipe. You can have oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken breast:
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of marinating sauce.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken breast:
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
Easy, tasty and healthy basic chicken breast recipe that will become your go-to. Delicious chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and smothered with BBQ sauce and Cheddar cheese. It's baked to perfection without any fuss In this lighter version of chicken Parmesan I skip the pan-frying in oil and instead bake lightly-breaded chicken breasts in the oven, then top with sauce and cheese. JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe. Perfect roasted chicken and potatoes: baked chicken and potatoes.
If you find this Oven baked chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.